We are dedicated to ensuring a positive, fun & safe environment for youth. We believe it is important to ensure individual & group success through activities based on respect and cooperation.
Hours of Operation:
phone #: 707- 442-3703
(Hours of operation are subject to change based on school scheduling)
- All participants must have emergency information on file with the school.
Program policy & payments
- Monthly invoice are emailed out at the beginning of each month and families have 2 weeks to pay their bill.
- Our rates: $3.75/ hour pre-scheduled or $4.50/ hour drop-in
- There is a sliding subsidized payment option for those who qualify. Qualifications are based on proof of free and/or reduced lunches.
- We offer multiple children discounts.
- We accept Changing Tides and other subsidies
- A $3/ day late fee is applied to any past due payments
- The program is open during some holiday breaks and is closed on all major holidays