We are dedicated to ensuring a positive, fun & safe environment for youth. We believe it is important to ensure individual & group success through activities based on respect and cooperation.
Hours of Operation:
7:30 am – 8:30 am; 1:30-6:00 pm phone#: 442-3703
(Hours of operation are subject to change based on school scheduling)
- All participants must have emergency information, pick up authorization and contract on file before attending. Paperwork is valid for one school year.
- Drop in participants must have both sides of drop in invoice completed (can be filled out over the phone), and preferably contract, emergency & pick up authorization form completed.
Program policy & payments
- Pick up a monthly invoice in the school office or child care facility, invoices and payments are due prior to enrollment. Monthly invoices are due according to the due date at the top of each invoice.
- Our rate is $3.75 per hour and only applies to those who have submitted a schedule and payment.
- There is a sliding subsidized payment option for those who qualify. Qualifications are based on proof of free and/or reduced lunches.
- We offer multiple children discounts.
- Humboldt Child Care Council vouchers are accepted if enrolled in the HCCC program.
- A $10.00 late fee will apply to those who submit a schedule after the monthly due date.
- Our drop in rate is $4.50 per hour and payments are due upon pick up. Those needing drop in child care must contact the child care facility prior to their child attending. Drop in invoices are available in the office or child care facility. One drop in invoice per school year is all that is needed.
- The program is open during holiday breaks from 7:30 am to 6 pm, closed on major holidays